With some of the worlds most desirable beaches, and a sun drenched climate a Caribbean Cruise is high on the list of must visit destinations for Cruise go-ers. A promise of crystal clear waters, world class snorkelling, hiking, swimming, fresh seafood, mixed with the unique Caribbean culture it is no wonder this is the most visited cruising region in the world.
Our Caribbean cruises dock at a number of ports including:
- San Juan (Puerto Rico)
- Phillipsubrg (Saint Martin / St Maarten)
- Cozumel (Mexico)
- George Town (Grand Cayman)
- St Croix (US Virgin Islands)
- Charlotte Amalie (St Thomas)
- Gustavia, St Barths
- Cococay (Bahamas)
- Nassau (Bahamas)
- St Johns (Antigua)
- Williemstad (Curacao)
- Bridgetown (Barbados)
Most Cruises to the Caribbean depart from Miami or Fort Lauderdale (Florida) heading south. Cruises within the Caribbean also depart from Puerto Rico (San Juan).
The Best Cruises to the Caribbean will feature a mix of destinations that have different cultures. For example, the US Virgin Islands have a very different feel to islands that have a European history. Cruises in the Caribbean can range from short 4 day cruises or longer 7, 9, 11 and 14 night journeys.
When to go
Caribbean Cruises can be taken all year round. Peak periods occur during Summer. Be aware that the peak Hurricane season is from August to September although the chances that your cruise may be affected is rare. Please ensure you have adequate Travel Insurance to avoid any disruptions.
- Celebrity Cruises
- Holland America
- Royal Caribbean International
What to Do
Laze on a beach, snorkel, scuba dive, eat Seafood and Caribbean Chicken and Rice. Dance the night away.
- Visit Saint Martin's Princess Julianna Airport where you can spend the day watching planes land above you while you swim at the beach.
- See how the rich and famous holiday at St Barths.
- See "Castillo San Felipe del Morro" in San Juan - a 16th century fort built to defend the Spanish city of Puerto Rico
- Walk through Old San Juan (Puerto Rico)
- Scuba Dive in the Bahamas
Cheap Caribbean Cruises
We have a number of discount Cruises in the Caribbean on sale from under $1500. All Inclusive and Bonus Offers are also available on some itineraries.
40%off* 4 nights on brilliance of the seas
40%off* 5 nights on brilliance of the seas
7 nights on Freedom Of The Seas
40%off* 10 nights on Serenade Of The Seas
7 nights on Liberty Of The Seas
40%off* 6 nights on Adventure Of The Seas
8 nights on Harmony of the Seas
7 nights on Harmony of the Seas
10 nights on Regal Princess
10 nights on Island Princess
All Caribbean Cruises on Sale