P&O Cruises are specialists in offering the Best Food & Wine Cruises from Australia and New Zealand ports. These 3 and 4 night cruises from Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth are perfect short cruises to escape the hustle and bustle of city living, combined with an educational experience.
With onboard master classes and presentations, you could witness first hand celebrity chefs such as Luke Mangan demonstrating their skills. Onboard cooking classes and activities range from taking part in a barista class, learning how cheese ripens, getting expert advice on wine, and witnessing a cocktail making demonstration. You could even compare your skills with a real live Masterchef in a P&O "Pacific Cook Off".
Evenings are meant for winding down from a busy day to take in all you've experienced onboard throughout the day - so why not visit one of the many onboard venues.
Food & Wine Cruises are a very popular choice amongst Australian travellers so be quick to secure these Cruises on Sale or when you see them at Last Minute prices.
Your Food & Wine Cruise Includes*
- Accommodation (inc. private ensuite)
- Full breakfast
- Buffet or a la carte lunch menu
- Buffet or 4 course a la carte dinners
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Fully supervised children's programs for ages 3 to 17 years
- Flat screen TV for in-cabin entertainment
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Complimentary toiletries
- In cabin safe
*Some exceptions may apply. For full inclusions refer to the detail page of the cruise on booking.
Departing Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth